An established investment company that needed an updated digital presence to reflect their positioning in the real estate industry, and aid them in the growth of their business.
With five business segments throughout North America, Tricon Capital is a principal investor and asset management brand focused on land, development projects, and rental properties. After spending time growing their company, they have made a name for themselves as true leaders in the world of investment real estate.
An Updated Image
After working with a number of different agencies, Tricon came to Prismaxel Technologies in need of a modern digital platform that truly reflected their rising industry recognition.
The new website needed to:
- Upgrade from one with simple images and too much copy - to one that incorporated purposeful content and visual storytelling for visitors.
- Communicate essential value propositions to potential investors, and deliver an enjoyable user experience.
- Showcase their leadership team, and differentiate their brand against competitors in the market.
The website needed to balance an optimized digital experience, with a design that fulfilled the preferential requirements of the client.
Some of the challenges included:
- Getting decision-makers with conflicting aesthetics to agree on various imagery, layout, and navigation options – and approve them.
- Understanding what was most important to the client, and determining the best course-of-action for showcasing those elements.
- Creating a design that spoke to all 5 verticals of the Tricon brand, while working with very limited image resources.
Developing A Brand
By individually approaching Tricon’s obstacles, we were able to include their essential elements and value points into one cohesive website.
Prismaxel Technologies addressed each of these concerns by:
- Offering the client a number of different design options for them to analyze, debate, and ultimately select during the initial strategy process.
- Creating proper conversion funnels for their multiple visitor demographics in order to develop a navigation that fits all of their needs.
- Utilizing strategic imagery and messaging to properly portray Tricon’s leadership positioning within their industry.
A Finished Product
With a solidified strategy going into the project, the design process went smoothly and resulted in a stunning new website for the client. We developed a custom CMS platform that allows them to upload and control all of their necessary content, with a layout and navigation that appeals to all of their user demographics.
Their website now showcases their positioning in the industry, while providing audiences with an informative and enjoyable online experience.
The successful website launch opened the door for a number of additional creative design projects for Tricon’s marketing collateral including Annual Reports and PowerPoint decks for investor presentations.
64.13%Increase in Traffic
00:27:54Average Visit Duration
71.07%Traffic from Organic Search